My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Hopeful author and political activist.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Healthcare

There was an article this week on Yahoo News that reported on findings by the Health and Human Services Department that found that . . . healthcare will cost more money than was estimated. Umm . . . did someone really need to tell us that? The healthcare bill is infuriating to me for several reasons, but one thing that I don't understand is why in a less than wonderful economy our representatives (and I use that term lightly) voted something in that obviously was going to cost beaucoup bucks. My feelings are that if we don't have the money, we shouldn't - not to mention can't - spend it. And yet, the current administration (and I suppose I should include our entire nation - that's probably the core of the problem) has no problem doing just that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home