My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Hopeful author and political activist.

Monday, April 12, 2010

A Few Links for Framework

I think it is important for you to know where I am coming from - why my feelings are as deep as they are regarding this country and its life. Therefore, I am including links to the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution.

I think it is very important to be familiar with these documents in order to understand where we (Americans) come from and why many of the things that are happening today are so frustrating to me. I love our nation's history. I love where we come from. I believe that the men wrote these documents were very intelligent, inspired men. When we depart from the principles we were founded on, I have big problems with it because I love and believe in those principles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home